Message From Tom Sarmento

Message From Tom Sarmento

MESSAGE FROM TOM SARMENTO

I spoke with Tom Sarmento today and he asked me to pass along a message. He wants to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who attended the PSI event. All of you were troopers for braving the horrible heat during the event. Tom wants everyone to know that he got around and talked with as many of you as possible. If he missed anyone who wanted to talk with him, he is sorry.

As many of you know Tom was somewhat stiff and sore after that fantastic A-Team van jump. He said that he is still sore but it is improving. He was in good spirits when I talked with him and was looking forward to getting out with his cars tomorrow.

Phyllis

If any of you would like to send an email, letter or card to Tom showing him how much we appreciate all the hard work he has put into this hobby for our enjoyment, please PM me. I will send you my email address or snail mail address. I will collect letters and cards until Saturday, July 25, and then mail them all to him. Let's get a large collection to show him our appreciation. Thanks.