General Lee parts for sale by Tom Sarmento

General Lee parts for sale by Tom Sarmento

I talked with Tom Sarmento today and here is what he has decided to do. He has several parts off the General Lee that was jumped at DukesFest07. The car has no Dukes history except for the jump at DukesFest07 in Nashville. The car was jumped there by Craig Baxley, Jr. It was his first jump.

Tom is going to auction the parts instead of selling them. The auction will be on his website. hazzardcountystuntteam.com

He's not sure yet when the items will be on the site. I can tell you when they are placed on there. Right now Tom is getting all the parts together.

Here's how it will work. Pictures of the parts will be placed on the website. There will be a minimum bid for each part. Once they are on the site you will have 10 days in which to place your bid for whichever part(s) you are interested in. It will be a silent bid meaning that nobody will know what the highest bid is. During those ten days you can bid again if you would like to change your bid. At the end of the ten days whoever has placed the highest bid will win that item for that amount.

The winner of each item will have to arrange for shipping. Shipping charges are NOT included in the bid. You may pick up the item if you want.

The winner will be able to pay for their item(s) using Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, money order, personal check, or cash.

The items will be signed by Tom Sarmento along with a picture of him signing the item. If you win an item and want it personalized to you or someone else, please let us know at the end of the auction and Tom will personalize the item for you.

Again, we don't know exactly when these items will be placed on the site for the auction to start. You can watch the site if you'd like. I will post it when I am told the date.

There are also going to be some items from an original General Lee placed for auction. They will also have a starting bid and these items will be auctioned exactly like the other items.

More details later. I hope this answers some of your questions.

Phyllis