John's new DVD "The DukesFest Archives"

John's new DVD "The DukesFest Archives"

Below is John's latest newsletter. Make sure you get yourself a copy of the new DVD "The DukesFest Archives". As John says in his newsletter, the DVD is NOT footage from the DukesFest08 event. It is footage of what was done while organizing the event. It even includes the interview of Peggy Rae (LuLu Hogg) done in the spring of 2008. It's over an hour of video plus the pictures and other extras. There's even a way of getting the DVD free! Read the newsletter and check it out!

Phyllis

Direct from John Schneider himself . . .
      Greetings!

Is it possible that it's almost Christmas again? This year has gone by so fast I can't believe it!

The family and I are excited because Leah is coming back to stay with us for the holidays. In case you don't know Leah is continuing her education in Anthropology in Manchester, England. She'll be hanging with us for the holidays.

Working on "90210" right now and continuing to promote "The Promise" on YouTube along with doing press for the three (or is it four?) Indy movies I did this year.

I hope you have had a fantastic year and tell your family that you love them!

ALSO! I just got a look at the new dvd we are offering and learned more about the Dukes than I even knew myself! And I was sure I knew it all!!

If you are serious about the Dukes then you've got to add this to your collection. Don't let the title confuse you - this is NOT footage from Dukesfest the event. This is a huge collection of all the things it took to put the event together. I guarantee you 98% of it has NEVER been seen before. There is reality footage with Elly and I, tons of rare photos - and even the interview I did of Peggy Rae (LuLu Hogg) in the Spring of 2008 at her home here in California - that rare piece alone is priceless! There is well over an hour of video pulled from our archives - plus extras & pics! It's the most entertaining, informative and exciting piece I have seen on the show EVER! The great thing is - there's two ways to get it and the details are below.

Yee Haaa! I'm getting these for my family for Christmas!

PS - Look for some really cool stuff I'm putting on eBay for the holidays!

Onward!

Schneider

Buy the Single DVD

We just released this DVD for Christmas 2009! This will make a special stocking stuffer for the Dukesfan in your family!

Our Price: $19.95

* Final packaging could differ from photo.

GET THE DVD FREE!

That's right - brand new DVD is our gift to you with any single purchase on the online store over $35.00 (including shipping) Now this is a deal! DVD starts shipping the week of Thanksgiving and offer is good until Christmas!

Item will not show up in shopping cart - as long as total of the transaction is over $35 - you will get it!

Our Price: FREE with purchase over $35!

* Final Packaging could differ from photo.

The new DVD will being shipping the week of Thanksgiving 2009. FREE DVD offer is good until Christmas 2009! Thank you!

The new DVD may be obtained at johnschneideronline.com.

RE: John's new DVD "The DukesFest Archives"

Dear Phyllis,

thank you very much for this information. I'll place my new order today and due to the shipping rates it won't be difficult to get the DVD for free. :D

Bernd
      Breaker One, Breaker One, Might Be Crazy, But I Ain't Dumb!
      Crazy Cooter Comin' At Ya. Is There Anybody Home On The Hazzard Net?
      As you are deciding what to buy that Dukes fan relative or friend of yours for Christmas I'd like to make a suggestion. There is a new DVD out called "The DukesFest Archives". I ordered mine late on Tuesday and received it on Friday (with Thursday being a holiday and no mail). There's no better service than that. I watched part of it yesterday and the rest of it today. This is a must have DVD for any Dukes fan.

It's divided into three sections:

1. Video footage which contains interviews of the cast shot before DukesFest08. This is new footage. It's not the same interviews that have been released before in other DVDs. Peggy Rae, Lulu Hogg, is even part of this section. You also get video of the press conference where the DukesFest08 site was announced. The third part of the video section contains footage of John at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. It even includes video of him singing the National Anthem before a NASCAR race there. This video section alone is worth the price of the DVD.

2. The second section contains the commercials which were produced before DukesFest08 and used to help promote the event. You may have seen some of these on the dukesfest.com website before the event. Now they are all here in one section for you to enjoy.

3. The last section is actually four slideshows of photos. These are photos taken during the DukesFest event. I actually found this section to be my favorite part of the DVD as it helped me relive those wonderful days in Atlanta. These photos certainly bring back the memories of what DukesFest08 was all about.

So you have a relative or friend (or even yourself) who is a Dukes fan? You need a little something to give them for Christmas? You can't go wrong with this DVD. They will love it.

There are actually two ways of you getting this DVD. You can purchase one for $19.95 plus shipping OR you can buy $35 or more of merchandise including shipping from John's website and you will receive this DVD FREE as a "thank you" from John. Get this bargain.... I purchased one for myself and one for a friend. Since the order was over $35 I received one free! What a deal.... three for the price of two! I already know who I'm giving the free one to. He is in a few of the pictures and will love this Christmas present from me! Go to johnschneideronline.com and get "The DukesFest Archives" today!

Phyllis