John's latest newsletter

John's latest newsletter

Here is part of John's latest newsletter. I also need to THANK everyone who participated in this birthday present for John.

Phyllis

John Schneider Official Newsletter
      March 2010

A note from John Schneider

There are lots of things happening right now-- movies, tv show pilots, music and all that -- but nothing is more important to me right now than saying:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

To everyone who participated in my wonderful, moving birthday book, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I will read every word, look fondly at every picture and relish in the memories they bring.

Thank you!

"Back 9" is finished, funny and hopefully going to take the airwaves by storm. I warn you that everything about it is raunchy. I warned you!

"Hot in Cleveland" was a blast and has been picked up. I'm just a guest star on the pilot but may come back in the future.

WWJD is great I hear. Ask about it in your church or look online.

Wildthings 4 - What can I say. I had a great time and I think you'll like my part!

Demolition Men (was "Crash Dummies" ) will air on Spike the evening of April 27th. Please get as many people as you possibly can to watch this!!! I am not on it but am and executive producer/creator on the show and I need it to be picked up! It's stunt based and fantastic!

Again-- thank you for my present. Delightfully thoughtful!

Onward!

Schneider