News about John Schneider

News about John Schneider

I want to make sure that you are aware of some items that John (AKA 69traveler818 on eBay) currently is selling in his eBay store, Schneiders Celebrity Treasure Chest. stores.ebay.com/schneiderscelebritytreasurechest Please scroll down and check out all the items!

He has made the changes to "Collier & Co. - Hot Pursuit" which he has wanted to make since the first time he saw the movie on the big screen. That version, the "Director's Cut", is now available in Schneiders Celebrity Treasure Chest. It is a limited edition and will not be available anywhere else! stores.ebay.com/schneiderscelebritytreasurechest

Do you want to get everyone's attention when you blow your vehicle's horn? Then you need a "Dixie" Horn... yes, a General Lee horn. This one is from Bo's garage and there is only one available. Check it out now!
      stores.ebay.com/schneiderscelebritytreasurechest

Are you like me and love scripts? There are several available at Schneiders Celebrity Treasure Chest. You can get original scripts from "Dukes of Hazzard", "Smallville", "Christy", "Grand Hotel", and "Grand Slam". John's original script from "One Armed Bandits" - the first episode of "Dukes" - is even available. Now how special is that???!!!

Photos are available at the store along with some of John's music!

One other thing about Schneiders Celebrity Treasure Chest..... all new items posted have a shipping charge of .01 -- that's right --- if you live in the US, you can buy any of the new items John lists on Schneiders Celebrity Treasure Chest and only pay 01 cent for the postage -- 01 to keep the General Lee flying high and proud in his store!

Please check it all out at stores.ebay.com/schneiderscelebritytreasurechest Make this address part of your favorites so it's easy to go back to. John is constantly adding new items to this store. He's as great at running this store as he is at entertaining us! When you buy an item you get it quickly and it is as described in the listings. This is John's store so feel confident to buy!

One other thing. You probably already know that John's birthday is April 8. He will be 50 this year. If you want to mail him a birthday card, feel free to do so. The address to use is

Happy Birthday
      John Schneider
      5737 Kanan Rd.
      Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Also please check out John's official website run by Scott Romine. If you haven't been there for a while you need to as the site has an entirely new look. There are a lot of things there to read, look at, and enjoy! There's also a store there with different items in it than John's eBay store and a link to the eBay store run by Scott, the Hazzard County Swap Meet. Scott does a tremendous job of running this site and the stores. Never hesitate to buy from those stores either!

johnschneideronline.com

Bookmark these sites as favorites and visit them often!

Keep your eye out for the following:

The filming of the "Back 9" pilot is finished. Watch for it on Spike.

John is a guest star on the pilot of "Hot in Cleveland". Watch for that in June on TV Land.

"WWJD" will be released on DVD in April. Pre-orders are now being accepted at wwjdmovie.com

"Wild Things 4" will be released on DVD in June.

"Demolition Men" (formerly known as "Crash Dummies") can be seen on Spike the evening of April 27. John is an executive producer/creator on this stunt based show.

Phyllis
      Happy Easter to everyone,

I have a few items to update you on.

Many of you purchased the DVD "On The Road To Hazzard" which was filmed/produced/directed by friends of mine with their own family run production company. This company, Straight N' Arrow Productions, will have other exciting projects in the future. There is a new logo for the company and Straight N' Arrow Productions now has a page on Facebook. Please check it out and become a fan. facebook.com/pages/San-Dimas-C…ductions/109432929076927.

If you did not purchase a copy of the "On The Road To Hazzard" DVD and are interested, please contact me and I will send you the information.

John is currently filming the movie "The Snow Beast" and having a fun time in the snow. Watch for it!

Please make sure you remember to watch "Demolition Men" the evening of April 27th on Spike. John is not in this show but he is the executive producer/creator and really needs high ratings for this showing. If you like cars and stunts, you will love this show!

The pilot for "The Back Nine" has been completed. I will send you the information as to when this sitcom will be shown when I find out. It will be on Spike and John has already said that it will be "raunchy".

Don't forget that John's 50th birthday is coming up on April 8. If you want to send him a birthday card you can send it to:

John Schneider
      5737 Kanan Rd.
      Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Please check out John's website, johnschneideronline.com and the eBay store which he runs himself, stores.ebay.com/Schneiders-Celebrity-Treasure-Chest. Remember to check back often as new items are frequently being added.

Happy Easter and God Bless,

Phyllis
      John is currently in Portland, Oregon, where he is guest starring in an episode of "Leverage". That series begins its third season this summer on TNT. I will let you know when I find out the date the episode John is in will be aired.

He just finished filming the movie "Snow Beast" in Utah where he portrays Jim Harwood. The filming for the pilot for "Back Nine" has also been completed for Spike. Watch for both of these.

The series "Twenty Six Miles" may be released on DVD in June. Six episodes were filmed and hopefully going to DVD.

It is extremely important that everyone watch "Crash Test: Real Wrecks, Real Stakes" on Tuesday, April 27 at 11 PM EDT/10 CDT on Spike. John is not in this show but he is the executive producer/creator of the show and it is important that this airing do well in the ratings so it will be picked up by the network as a series. Anyone who likes stunts/action will love this show. Real wrecks are recreated by stuntmen so that the cause of the wreck can be determined.
      Please read this article which is a press release from Spike TV about this special - thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/0…stakes/20100421spiketv01/

Please remember to regularly check John's website and stores for updates and new items.

johnschneideronline.com John's official website run by Scott Romine

The online store currently has a very special item. It is a limited edition t-shirt featuring Traveler, that fantastic 69 Charger from "Collier & Co. - Hot Pursuit". It will only be sold through April 30 and then the design will be retired. It's available in both adult and youth sizes. Check it out - shop.johnschneideronline.com/product.sc?productId=104

stores.ebay.com/Hazzard-County-Swap-Meet The Hazzard County Swap Meet is John's eBay store run by Scott Romine. Please check here for items, especially "Dukes of Hazzard" items. There are a few other items there as well.

stores.ebay.com/Schneiders-Celebrity-Treasure-Chest Schneiders Celebrity Treasure Chest is the eBay store which John runs himself. There is always a wide variety of items available here including scripts, pictures, and music. Currently you can even get Ram Peters' desk sign from "Nip/Tuck". Many unique items and John updates the store often.

For you Facebook fans -

On Sunday I started the John Schneider Unofficial Fan Club. Currently there are over 100 members in this group. I'm still working on the club so more information will be added. As a member of the fan club you may post your pictures, videos, stories about meeting John, comments, and questions. If you are a member of Facebook and haven't joined the club yet, please do so. Thanks.
      facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=119621788050713&ref=ts

Phyllis

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „John's No 1 Fan“ ()

John is going to be on the TV show "Huckabee". It will be filmed in New York City on June 26 for the Fox News channel. Not sure yet but it may air on June 27 at 8 PM Eastern. We may also hear John sing "The Promise" on that show. These details aren't for sure yet. More details as we get them.

John is also going to appear on the pilot episode of "Hot in Cleveland". That airs on June 16 on TV Land at 10 PM Eastern/9C.

There is a DVD blowout sale at John's online store. The sale ends on May 31. Check it out at johnschneideronline.com

Phyllis
      Here is the latest update on John:

John will be filming the "Huckabee" show in New York City on June 26. It will be aired on June 26 and June 27 on the Fox News Network at 8 PM Eastern/7C. Tune in to hear John singing "The Promise"! Don't forget that "The Promise" is now available on iTunes for 99 cents! It's a thought-provoking song!

Beginning next week John will be in Santa Clarita, CA, filming a web-based sci-fi show called "10,000 Days". There will be 10 episodes, 2 of which have already been shot.

I have heard from several of you who live outside the US and can't watch "Twenty Six Miles" on http://www.hulu.com. Good news for all of you! I've been informed that this series will be released on DVD by the end of June. I can't wait myself as I want a copy in my DVD library!

There are a couple of other DVDs to remember now though.

The movie "WWJD" in which John portrays a drifter can be purchased now at www.wwjdmovie.com. I highly recommend this Christian movie.

The movie "Wild Things: Foursome" in which John portrays Detective Frank Walker is also available now. Check it out at places like Amazon.com.

Don't forget to watch John on "Hot In Cleveland" on June 16 at 10 PM Eastern/9C on TV Land.

As for personal appearances, John will be meeting fans at the Chicago Comic Con on August 21 and 22. For more information go to wizardworld.com/home-ch.html.

Phyllis

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „John's No 1 Fan“ ()

I'm sure most of you remember the Bo's Jumpyard General Lees. John custom made 10 of these General Lees quite some time ago and 9 of them were sold or auctioned. There is one left and it is available NOW! This is the last of the ten so it is your last chance to own one of these unique General Lees made by John himself! Along with the 1:18 scale General Lee you will receive a DVD showing John making these cars. The auction is going now on eBay! Don't delay! Get on there and bid! This is the LAST ONE! [ebay='VERY LAST "Bos Jumpyard" Dukes of Hazzard General Lee','']350364876510[/ebay]

John's appearances....

I hope you heard John and Phil Redrow on the Outlaw Radio Show yesterday. If not it is being played today. Go to www.outlawradiousa.com and click on listen live 24/7. Also check the archives section of that site. The show has not been archived yet but it may be as many of their shows are. In the archives section there is a show from May 1 in which John appeared.

Wednesday, June 16... John will be appearing in the new show "Hot in Cleveland". It will be on TV Land at 10 PM Eastern/9C.

Also on Wednesday, June 16.... Episode #4 of "Twenty Six Miles" will be aired on www.hulu.com. The first three episodes may also be seen there now.

Wednesday, June 23.... Episode #5 of "Twenty Six Miles" will be on www.hulu.com.

Saturday, June 26 and rerun on Sunday, June 27.... John will be appearing on the "Huckabee" show at 8 PM Eastern/7C on Fox News. He will be singing "The Promise". Don't miss it!

Wednesday, June 30.... Episode #6 of "Twenty Six Miles" (last episode) will be aired on www.hulu.com. It has been announced that the series will be sold on DVD around the end of June also.

Sunday, July 4.... John will perform on "A Capitol Fourth" which will air on PBS stations at 8 PM Eastern/7C. This 30th anniversary show will be broadcast live from the West Lawn of the US Capitol. The program can also be heard live in stereo over NPR Member stations nationwide.

Sunday, July 18... John will appear in "Leverage" at 9 PM Eastern/8C on TNT.

Saturday, August 21 and Sunday, August 22.... John is scheduled to appear at the Chicago Comic Con in Rosemont, Illinois. More information at http://www.wizardworld.com/home-ch.html

The filming of "Doonby" has been completed. John is now filming a web-based sci-fi series called "10,000 Days". He is also going to be making an appearance as Jake Hagerty in episode 4 of the web-based show "Dating in the Middle Ages". You can get more information about that show at www.datinginthemiddleages.com.

"WWJD" and "Wild Things Foursome" are now on sale on DVD. "The Promise" is now available as a single for 99 cents at www.itunes.com.

John will soon be hearing about the future of the series "Back Nine".

Phyllis