Cooter's Place, Nashville.. NO flood damage

Cooter's Place, Nashville.. NO flood damage

I reported on Monday that Cooter's Place in Nashville had water half way up on the cars inside the museum. I posted that because a friend of mine called me and told me she had talked with an employee of the Cooter's Place in Gatlinburg and that's what that employee told her. Since then I have heard conflicting stories so I called the Nashville Cooter's Place this afternoon and talked with Jacklyn. She told me that they were very lucky during that flood. The water came up to the porch of the building but did not enter the building. The cars and items had been removed from the musuem just in case the flood did enter the building but it didn't. Everything is fine there. There was no damage. She thanked me for calling and checking on the story. Of course she had no idea why the employee in Gatlinburg released information which was false but we can be thankful that it was false information and everything is fine in Cooter's Place in Nashville.

Phyllis

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „John's No 1 Fan“ ()