Updates

There are a few interesting items for you today.

--------------------------------

Erik --

Most if not all of us have known someone who has suffered from a heart attack, stroke, or some type of cardiovascular disease. Many of us have lost family members or close friends from diseases of the heart.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if these type of deaths could become a thing of the past? Research continues as we speak in the hope that some day cardiovascular diseases can be treated successfully. The American Heart Association has set this as their mission:

OUR MISSION:

Building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.

OUR IMPACT:

By 2020, to improve the cardiovascular health of all Americans by 20 percent while reducing deaths from cardiovascular disease and stroke by 20 percent.

It sounds wonderful but it takes money for research. That's where you and I come in.

In Orange County, California, the 30th annual Start! Orange County Heart Walk is going to take place on September 19. Volunteers are going to walk 3 miles in order to raise money for the American Heart Association. I know that you have heard me speak of my friend, Erik, who owns Straight N' Arrow Productions. Erik and some other construction workers he works with have joined together to create a team. This team is going to walk those 3 miles on September 19 in order to help raise money for the American Heart Association. This is an important project for Erik as his wife Courtney's Uncle Bill passed away not long ago from a heart attack. The mother (Tammy) of one of his friends passed last year from heart disease. This group is calling itself Team Tam and right now is the time for us to step up and support our friend Erik on this 3-mile walk.

Please consider making a donation to this GREAT cause! You can donate online using a credit/debit card, PayPal, or online check. You can also go to the website and download the donation form and then mail the check along with the donation form to the address on the form. Minimum donation is $25.00 but think how that money is going to be used -- to do research on cardiovascular diseases and then get that research into the hands of the doctors who can save lives. When you think of it that way $25.00 is not much.

As Erik puts it,

"I am going to take my out of shape butt out there and walk for a GREAT cause. As you know Courtney's Uncle and Sherry's brother Bill passed away recently from a heat attack. My very close and dear friend's Mother Tammy passed away last year from heart disease. Please help us reach our goal. Click on the link below to send donations. Thank you and God Bless."

<span style="color: #810081">h…19&supId=297273370</span>

That is a picture of Courtney's Uncle Bill on Erik's donation page. If you have any questions please contact me.

I can't put it any better than Erik did. To all of you who participate in this GREAT cause, "thank you and God Bless".

---

If any of you have not yet purchased your copy of "On The Road To Hazzard" and are interested in obtaining a copy the price now for that fantastic DVD from Straight N' Arrow Productions is only $20 within the US including shipping and $23 for International. Make sure your correct mailing address is there and PayPal the money to straightnarrowprod@yahoo.com.

--------------------------------

John --

Don't forget that John will be meeting and greeting his fans at the Chicago Comic Con in Rosemont, IL, on August 21-22.

The sci-fi series "10,000 Days" has a website now and there is an exciting contest just beginning. Check it out! YOU might be the person to win 10,000 dimes! http://www.2310k.com/

The movie John recently completed work on, "Doonby", is scheduled for release in September.

Remember to watch for John in the season ten premiere of "Smallville" on September 24 on CW.

If you haven't downloaded your copy of "The Promise" yet, now is the time to do it! That thought provoking song is available for download at www.itunes.com for 99 cents. Search for The Promise.

The series "Twenty Six Miles" is now available on DVD. This 6-episode series was filmed on Catalina Island and is magnificent. The location is beautiful, the storyline is great, and the music is out of this world. Order your copy of "Twenty Six Miles" today at http://twentysixmiles.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/twentysixmiles-six-episode-dvd-package-1. You can also download music from the series by going to www.itunes.com and search for Twenty Six Miles Soundtrack. See more about the series at http://www.twentysixmiles.com/#/about-the-show.

Please check out John's website run by Scott Romine. Scott keeps the site updated as much as possible. Believe me, it's hard to keep up with John. He's always on the go! Read the sad story of the passing of a fan and the wonderful story about how John and Scott made sure a little girl's birthday was special. Check out John's online store and also how you can get an item autographed by John while you are on the site. www.johnschneideronline.com

Two other stores to stay up with are the eBay stores... one run by Scott and one run by John. Both offer unique items at good prices with top-notch service. I can say the same about the store at www.johnschneideronline.com as well.

http://shop.ebay.com/johnsebiz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25 Run by Scott

http://shop.ebay.com/69traveler818/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25 Run by John

Phyllis