Pics for sale by Tom Sarmento

Pics for sale by Tom Sarmento

John's No 1 Fan (Phyllis) requested me to put the following text and pictures on the board. Please contac John's No 1 Fan (Phyllis) with the picturename like DSC_9181 or DSC_9182, if you want to buy a picture.

Tom Sarmento has some awesome 8 X 10 pictures for sale. They are very limited edition and once they're gone, they are gone. No more will be printed. Each photo will be autographed by Tom, personalized to you, and numbered.

Domestic US orders -- These photos are $12 each. That price includes shipping! Tom is accepting money orders only. If you are interested in buying one or more of these photos please contact me and I will reply giving you Tom's address. Make sure you give Tom your correct mailing address, which photos you are buying, and the name you want them personalized to.

International orders -- The photos are $15 each. That price includes shipping! Since I found out there are no money orders for International buyers, you may PayPal the money to me and I will then send it on to Tom. Please make sure you give me your correct mailing address, which photos you are buying, and what name you want them personalized to. The only thing I am adding to the price is the PayPal fees. So here are the International prices according to the number of photos you are buying:

1 photo -- PayPal me $15.92
      2 photos -- PayPal me $31.53
      3 photos -- PayPal me $47.14
      4 photos -- PayPal me $62.75
      5 photos -- PayPal me $78.36

If you are buying more than 5 photos, please contact me and I will give you the price for your International order.
      If you don't have my email address please contact me and I will give it to you.

Thank you,
      Phyllis
      "Ich glaube langsam muss ich euch erklären, warum die immer durch's Fenster einsteigen:
      Ganz einfach bei einem Rennwagen sind die Türen zugeschweisst, damit sie nicht aufgehen."

- Erzähler (I,2) -
      Hi Flower,

Phyllis ist ab und zu auch unter dem Name "John's No 1 Fan" in diesem Board.
      Schau mal im 1. Post nach dem Namen dort kannst du auch sie direkt anschreiben.
      Aber mein Tipp: Beans kennt Phyllis persönlich. Wenn noch welche von den limitierten Fotos da sind, dann bekommt sie das auf jeden Fall heraus

Bis denn
      schreibt Sven
      "Ich glaube langsam muss ich euch erklären, warum die immer durch's Fenster einsteigen:
      Ganz einfach bei einem Rennwagen sind die Türen zugeschweisst, damit sie nicht aufgehen."

- Erzähler (I,2) -
      Antwort von Phyllis ist da.......

Tom verkauft diese Fotos jetzt nur noch im set von allen 5 Fotos. Das Set kostet 40 Euro. Um die Kosten fuer den internationalen Versand zu sparen wuerde Tom die Fotos im April mitbringen und ich wuerde sie dann von hier aus verschicken. Allerdings sollte das Geld fuer die Fotos vorher per paypal an ihn geschickt werden.
      Falls Interesse besteht (und nicht nur von Flower), bitte so bald wie moeglich eine PN an mich, ich teile Euch dann die Details der Abwicklung mit.

Sabine
      You ain't got the sense the good Lord promised a turkey!