Hazzard County Stunt Team jacket

Hazzard County Stunt Team jacket

I have some exciting news from Tom Sarmento. He is thinking about making the Hazzard County Stunt Team jackets available for a one-time run only. These jackets are black satin, unlined baseball-style jackets with black and white cuffs and collar. Hazzard County Stunt Team and a picture of the General Lee is embroidered on the back of each jacket. The jackets will be available in sizes small through 3XL. At this point I can only give you an estimate for the price as it will depend upon how many orders Tom receives for these jackets. The estimated price for sizes S - XL is $100. $15 more is added for sizes 2XL and 3XL. Shipping would be an additional $10 for 2-day delivery. If you would want it shipped overnight that would be available at an additional charge. International shipping would be more of course. Tom is hoping to get these to you before Christmas.

He is not taking orders yet as he needs to know how many of you are interested in purchasing the jacket so he can get a firm price for you. The price depends upon the total number of jackets he has made. If you are interested in ordering a jacket from Tom, please let me know and I will let Tom know. These jackets will be available this one-time only so if you want one now is the time to get it.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Phyllis