Hazzard Homecoming / Dukesfest 2017

Hazzard Homecoming / Dukesfest 2017

Guten Morgen,

wie ich gerade auf der Homepage von Ben Jones erfahren habe, findet nächstes Jahr wieder ein großes Fantreffen in Amerika statt.

So wie es aussieht, wird es wohl das letzte Dukesfest werden.

JULY 29TH & 30TH, 2017 “COOTER’S LAST STAND” IN SPERRYVILLE, VA29 July, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 30 July, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
      Event Navigation« Dec 26th – Jan 2nd Rick Hurst “Deputy Cletus” will be at Cooter’s in Gatlinburg for Meet & Greet

Y’ALL, MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR “COOTER’S LAST STAND”, JULY 29 & 30, 2017

Hey Y’all,

This is an announcement of a very special event for Hazzard Nation, and it is an event that will be extra meaningful for Alma and me. On Saturday July 29th and Sunday July 30th of next year, 2017, we will be producing our last “big event”, Hazzard Homecoming 2017, which will be our last festival with the whole Hazzard gang.

Hazzard Homecoming 2017 will also be called “Cooter’s Last Stand”, since this show will also mark the end of my almost 60 years “on the road.” As many of you know, a debilitating and progressive spinal condition has greatly restricted my movement and my travel in the last few years. After this event, I plan to “kick back” around our home here in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and I’ll have to cut back on concerts and personal appearances. I’ll still make it to our Cooter’s Place stores when I can, and I’ll still get into the recording studio for our musical projects.

But we want to go out with a bang, and we want to make this event as special as our “Dukes” fans deserve. We plan to have the whole cast there, and it seems like something magical always happens when we are all in the same place at the same time. There will be personal appearances, great music, the Hazzard Car Show, a stunt show, wrestling, fine Southern cooking, fireworks, a Civil War re-enactment, kid activities, and plenty of surprises.

Hazzard Homecoming 2017 will be at Ben Venue Farm here in beautiful Rappahannock County, Virginia. As the date (July 29th and 30th, 2017) gets closer and we get more details, we’ll keep everybody posted!

cootersplace.com/event/july-29…-stand-in-sperryville-va/

Wenn der Weg nur nicht so weit wäre ...

Gruß,
      the_lost_sheep
      Breaker One, Breaker One, Might Be Crazy, But I Ain't Dumb!
      Crazy Cooter Comin' At Ya. Is There Anybody Home On The Hazzard Net?
      Oha, danke für die Info !

Da sollten wir doch, wenn es irgendwie passt .....
      "Ich glaube langsam muss ich euch erklären, warum die immer durch's Fenster einsteigen:
      Ganz einfach bei einem Rennwagen sind die Türen zugeschweisst, damit sie nicht aufgehen."

- Erzähler (I,2) -