Euro Dukesfest

Original von Sue Duke
      Return flight only 100,- €????
      Did I understand that right ?( ?( ?(
      If yes, this would be not very expensive.....

Yeah, you perfectly understood, 100,00 €!!! Guess which airline? Lufhtansa!!! I always wfly Lufhtansa, also to go the US in 4 weeks. If I book at least 6 months before leaveing, the return flight is 100,00 € :)
      Marzia1969
      Original von Marzia1969
      Original von Sue Duke

Yeah, you perfectly understood, 100,00 €!!! Guess which airline? Lufhtansa!!! I always wfly Lufhtansa, also to go the US in 4 weeks. If I book at least 6 months before leaveing, the return flight is 100,00 € :)

So, what are you waiting for????? BOOK!!!!! :D :D
      You ain't got the sense the good Lord promised a turkey!
      Original von beans cnh320
      Original von Marzia1969
      Original von Sue Duke

So, what are you waiting for????? BOOK!!!!! :D :D

I can´t say anything to this.... BOOK!!!!!
      Ein Fremder ist nur ein Freund, den wir noch nicht so gut kennen.
      @ Marzia

There is no excuse why you can't join our Dukesfest in February anymore.

Book the flight and count the days. :D

We are looking forward to see you in February
      Breaker One, Breaker One, Might Be Crazy, But I Ain't Dumb!
      Crazy Cooter Comin' At Ya. Is There Anybody Home On The Hazzard Net?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „the_lost_sheep“ ()

Some not so good news.........
      I got the following email yesterday from Serge:

The organisation from The Green Mile event was contacted today by the mayor and officials from the town of Harderwijk regarding the upcoming Green Mile event and The Euro Dukesfest on the 14th, 15th, and 16th of augustus. The organisation did have a permit for the event, but because some residents of Harderwijk did complain and are afraid of the noice the event will produce, the permit has been repealed for the moment......

The official that has to deal with this complaints decided to look into the matter, but first he did go on his holiday....... He did tell in advance that the event can be held on another date; 25th, 26th, and 27th of september this year. Only question now is, wether the organisation of The Green Mile event will reschedule or just cancel the event for this year.....

We all feel really sick about this, but it is out of our hands due some recidents of the Harderwijk city.... So, the event will not be held on the 16th of augustus that's for sure. Most likely it will be held on the 14th, 15th, and 16th of september, but it al depents on if the Green Mile event will be cancelled or not...

Please inform all the DOH-fans in Germany quick, and I hope I can bring you some better news soon..

As I have booked a flight I will go north anyway and there's no reason why some of us couldn't just meet up somewhere and have a good time, maybe a BBQ somewhere in the Germany/Holland border area....
      Original von the_lost_sheep
      @ Marzia

it worked!!!! :D
      I just learned that Marzia has booked a flight and will join us in February!!!! That will be an international fan weekend now!!! ;) :D
      Original von beans cnh320
      Original von the_lost_sheep
      @ Marzia

it worked!!!! :D
      I just learned that Marzia has booked a flight and will join us in February!!!! That will be an international fan weekend now!!! ;) :D

Yeeeehaaawwww :D
      Ein Fremder ist nur ein Freund, den wir noch nicht so gut kennen.