"On The Road To Hazzard" DVD Updated 10/12/09

"On The Road To Hazzard" DVD Updated 10/12/09

Hi,

How many times have you returned home from a vacation only to wish that you had somehow saved it on DVD so you could never forget it? Or a friend described their vacation to you and you wished that you could watch it on your TV?

If your ideal vacation was a trip to Covington, Georgia, in late June, 2008, your wishes have just come true due to the efforts of some of my friends. The recent release of the DVD "On The Road To Hazzard" will fulfill your dreams.

Watch as producers Erik and Ryan drive from Missouri to Georgia with a couple of stops along the way to allow some friends to join the caravan. Once there the fun really begins. It's as if you were there every step along the way. Friends converge on Hazzard (Covington) Square. General Lee replicas are everywhere. You are taken on a tour of the filming sites for the first five episodes of the "Dukes of Hazzard". You'll never believe or forget what the inside of Uncle Jesse's home looks like today. A General Lee will be shown racing through Hazzard Creek as it did 30 years ago. You will see and hear the fun we all had at the 2nd annual Hazzard County BBQ. It was held in the middle of a thunderstorm with thunder booming and lightning streaking through the sky but that didn't dampen the spirit of the evening. No, there was not any electricity and State Line Mob had to perform their concert totally unplugged but the evening was fun nonetheless. Headlights from the parked cars gave us enough light to see by and we proved that "Dukes of Hazzard" fans can survive.

This DVD is an honest look at a vacation trip last summer. It is not something read from a script. Everyone in the documentary is just being himself/herself. The warmth and caring all these people have for each other as friends, for that TV series "Dukes of Hazzard" and for that orange clunker car General Lee will shine throughout the documentary. You will want it if for no other reason than that. I found it so strange to hear Erik in the DVD describe his first time in Hazzard Square as "surreal". I had used the same word last summer to describe how I felt when I first arrived there. I felt as though Bo and Luke were going to run down those courthouse steps any time with Rosco and Boss Hogg stumbling along behind them. You will have some of these same feelings as you watch this DVD.

This DVD is a two-disc set and is not available in stores anywhere. It is being sold by the production company, Straight N' Arrow Productions. The demand for this DVD is great so get your order in today. Paypal $31 including shipping anywhere in the US to straightnarrowprod@yahoo.com. International orders please add an extra $6 for shipping (total $37). Your DVD will be shipped promptly. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you and God Bless.

Straight N' Arrow Productions
      Erik and Ryan - producers
      Phyllis - promotions
      Gary - photography (Photos By Gary, LLC)
      State Line Mob provides the music

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „John's No 1 Fan“ ()

RE: "On The Road To Hazzard" DVD

Hi John's No 1 Fan,

very interressting! Certainly an article in great demand.

Thanks for your Post.

Sven
      "Ich glaube langsam muss ich euch erklären, warum die immer durch's Fenster einsteigen:
      Ganz einfach bei einem Rennwagen sind die Türen zugeschweisst, damit sie nicht aufgehen."

- Erzähler (I,2) -
      Prima Film ! habe ich bei der Sabine gesehen (*-*) Super interessant aus dem American way, "Duke´s of Hazzard Fan´s doing Festival", quer durch Amerika wurde immer mehr auch ein Interessanter Film über das Leben in U.S.A die Probleme die Menschen dort haben und die Vorteile.
      Mehr solche Filme und ich könnte auch ein Duke of Hazzard Fan werden. Tolle Hintergrundinfo.

PS: Tüte Chips und einen guten Whisky kann mann sich bei dem Film gönnen....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Crazy_chicken“ ()

It´s really a great film!
      Not only the film about the way is good, there are also great pictures and very good music around this film. To see all those Generals… in reallity it must had been impressive.
      It´s a pity that they weren´t abel to film during the dukes fest – they hadn´t the allowance. Otherwise the visit of all the film locations and the pictures of the Dukes fest are compensationed.
      Thanks to Ryan and Erik to give us the chance to take part on their trip to Hazzard.

After that film I´m looking forward of the European Dukes fest and I think it will be also great.

(I hope my grammatik is not too bad - please overlook it :D)
      Ein Fremder ist nur ein Freund, den wir noch nicht so gut kennen.
      DUE TO RECENT DEMAND
      STRAIGHT N’ ARROW PRODUCTIONS
      HAVE RESTOCKED THE SHELVES!

Same great DVD…Same low price!

Take advantage of this offer TODAY!

“On The Road To Hazzard”

How many times have you returned home from a vacation only to wish that you had somehow saved it on DVD so you could never forget it? Or a friend described their vacation to you and you wished that you could watch it on your TV?

If that vacation was a trip to Covington, Georgia, in late June, 2008, your wishes have just come true due to the efforts of some of my friends. The recent release of the DVD “On The Road To Hazzard” will fulfill your dreams.

Watch as producers Erik and Ryan drive from Missouri to Georgia with a couple of stops along the way to allow some friends to join the caravan. Once there the fun really begins. It’s as if you were there every step along the way. Friends converge on Hazzard (Covington) Square. General Lee replicas are everywhere. You are taken on a tour of the filming sites for the first five episodes of the “Dukes of Hazzard”. You’ll never believe or forget what the inside of Uncle Jesse’s home looks like today. A General Lee will be shown racing through Hazzard Creek as it did 30 years ago. You will see and hear the fun we all had at the 2nd annual Hazzard County BBQ. It was held in the middle of a thunderstorm with thunder booming and lightning streaking through the sky but that didn’t dampen the spirit of the evening. No, there was not any electricity and State Line Mob had to perform their concert totally unplugged but the evening was fun nonetheless. Headlights from the parked cars gave us enough light to see by and we proved that “Dukes of Hazzard” fans can survive.

This DVD is an honest look at a vacation trip last summer. It is not something read from a script. Everyone in the documentary is just being himself/herself. The warmth and caring all these people have for each other as friends, for that TV series “Dukes of Hazzard” and for that orange clunker car General Lee will shine throughout the documentary. You will want it if for no other reason than that. I found it so strange to hear Erik in the DVD describe his first time in Hazzard Square as “surreal”. I had used the same word last summer to describe how I felt when I first arrived there. I felt as though Bo and Luke were going to run down those courthouse steps any time with Rosco and Boss Hogg stumbling along behind them. You will have some of these same feelings as you watch this DVD.

This DVD is a two-disc set and is not available in stores anywhere. It is being sold by the production company, Straight N’ Arrow Productions. Due to recent demand for this DVD the shelves have been restocked. Get your order in today. Paypal $31 including shipping anywhere in the US to straightnarrowprod@yahoo.com. International orders please add an extra $6 for shipping (total $37). Your DVD will be shipped promptly. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you and God Bless.

Straight N’ Arrow Productions
      Erik and Ryan – producers
      Phyllis – promotions
      Gary – photography (Photos By Gary, LLC)
      State Line Mob provides the music
      I talked with Erik this evening and the "On The Road To Hazzard" DVD is still a popular item. If you haven't ordered your copy yet, now is the perfect time to do so. Remember that Christmas is drawing closer and this is one fantastic Christmas present for that Dukes fan on your list.

New low price.... Paypal $30 including shipping anywhere in the US to straightnarrowprod@yahoo.com. International orders are now $35 including shipping.

Orders are shipped out promptly. Thanks.

Phyllis